EUREP17 SCHOLARSHIPS – PRAGUE, CZECH REPUBLIC
EUREP (European Urology Residents Education Program) is a teaching program offered by the European School of Urology aimed exclusively at urology residents who are in their last year of training. This year, the EUREP course will be six days and consists of exposition of talks in a maximum degree of update that are complemented with case discussions, self-assessment segments and demonstration videos. Since its inception, EUREP continues to be a course that can not be overlooked due to its content at the highest level, aimed at residents.
The scholarships are intended for senior residents of the CAU of any country.
- Name of Headquarters: EUREP
- Course title: EUREP17 – Prague, Czech Republic.
- Tutors: Dr. J. Palou Redorta / Dr. H. Van Poppel
- Vacancies: 2
- Start date: September 1, 2017
- Completion date: September 6, 2017
- Student activities:
- External query: NO
- observer: YES
- active participation: YES
- Academic sessions: YES
- Research: NO
- Offers financial support to the fellow: YES
- Amount: Hotel, registration, food.
- Transfer: USD 1 500
- Application deadline: July 31, 2017
- Requires English language proficiency
- Only the course is allowed once.