Please note: “In addition to the requirements to apply for this fellowship, applicants must send the documentation listed in the CAU fellowship regulations to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org “.
Application closing date February 1, 2023
Please wait while flipbook is loading. For more related info, FAQs and issues please refer to DearFlip WordPress Flipbook Plugin Help documentation.
The Urology Division of the Dr. Arnaldo Vieira de Carvalho Cancer Institute is calling for the selection of candidates for the fellowship program in Urooncology and minimally invasive urologic surgery, advanced laparoscopy and robotics, for the period from March 1, 2023 to February 28, 2024. The program will be carried out full time at the facilities of the Dr. Arnaldo Cancer Institute and its affiliated institutions.
The program will consist of surgical, clinical, ambulatory and research activities. The fellow must have published or at least submitted for publication a scientific article during the fellowship year.
An opportunity for Certification in Robotic Surgery will be offered by an official SBU / Intuitive program.
PROGRAM COORDINATOR: Dr. Hamilton de Campos Zampolli
Dr. Marcos Tobias Machado – Advanced Laparoscopy
Dr. José Carlos Truzzi – Urinary Dysfunction
Dr. João Manzano – Robotics
NUMBER OF VACANCES: 3 vacancies for Brazilian urologists
1 vacancy for foreign urologist
APPLICATION PERIOD: November 25, 2022 to January 5, 2023
PREREQUISITES FOR BRAZILIANS
– Have completed the Medical Residency program in Urology or equivalent international entity and be a SBU member in good standing;
– Be a full member of the Brazilian Society of Urology (TiSBU)
– Have completed the official Residency Program in Urology in a service accredited by the SBU and be a member in good standing.
– Letter of recommendation from the chief of the service where you did your residency
– Curriculum Vitae
FOR FOREIGN UROLOGISTS:
– Be a full member of the Urology Society of the country of origin.
– Have completed medical residency in urology duly accredited by the local urology society
– A letter of recommendation from the chief of the service where he performed his medical residency and from the Urology Society to which he belongs.
– Curriculum Vitae
OBS: Only those from CAU member countries will be accepted
For applications, or further information, send the data arranged under “prerequisites” to: email@example.com