The American Urological Association (AUA) is proud to announce the 2019 Confederación Americana de Urología (CAU) Visiting Scholar Program. This exciting AUA program provides one urologist the opportunity to interact with colleagues at a host institution in the United States and attend the AUA’s Annual Meeting in Chicago, Illinois, May 3-6, 2019. vida!
How does the program work?
The program is designed for one CAU urologist to visit a U.S. host institution in the spring of 2019 for three to four weeks, and attend the AUA Annual Meeting in Chicago, Illinois. During the visit, this scholar will have the unique opportunity to observe urologic surgeries and procedures (no hands-on), and attend clinics and staff activities. The scholar will be provided a stipend to support his or her stay.
Who is eligible?
To be considered for the AUA/CAU Visiting Scholar Program, you must:
- be a practicing urologist within the regions of CAU’s membership
- be a member of the local or national urological organization in his/her country
- be a certified practicing urologist (within first 10 years of practice)
- be 42 years of age or younger (at time of application)
- demonstrate competent command of the English language
- be able to proactively assist in obtaining visa (as needed) and communicate consistently via email with AUA staff
- be able to travel to the United States for up to 4 weeks
Don’t miss this opportunity for the experience of a lifetime!
All applications and required documents must be submitted online to the AUA by October 1, 2018.